Caravans & Camping at Church Bay Cottages.com
We have 18 pitches all with electric hook ups.
Normal TV aerial signal is not available here, however satellite points are available on pitches 2 - 17. You will require your FreeSat or Sky box to watch TV.
Free WiFi is available on our site at a rate of 1MBps. This is not fast enough for streaming, it is suitable for general browsing only.
We have Showers and toilets; which have hot and cold water.
There is a chemical disposal point, fresh water tap, along with a cold wash point for rinsing wetsuits & dogs off.
Electricity is payable on departure as per usage. This is charged at 20p per unit.
Due to recent changes onsite we are currently without a pot wash and fridge area for 2018, we will be building a new one for next year.
We do not allow fires of any description on our site and this is something we are very strict on.
Dogs are welcome on our site, provided that they are on a lead at all times.
Pitch sizes are as follows:
1 - Large
2 - Large
3 - Small
4 - Large
5 - Large
6 - Small
7 - Large
8 - Large
9 - Small (Tents / VW sized vans only)
10 - Large (Tents Only) - Currently not in use
11 - Small (Tents Only) - Currently not in use
12 - Large - Currently not in use
13 - Large
14 - Small
15 - Small
16 - Large
17 - Large - Currently not in use
18 - Small - Currently not in use
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
1. A deposit of 30% is payable to secure your holiday. This must be paid within 48 hours of the booking being confirmed in writing by us.
2. The deposit is non-refundable in all circumstances after 7 days.
3. Bookings that fall within 8 weeks of arrival, the balance in full.
4. All payments are made using our secure ‘Pay-zone’ server via credit / debit card.
5. If any payment is not made on time in relation to your booking, we will assume you wish to cancel the booking. The non-refundable deposit will be retained by us.
6. We strongly advise that you take out your own holiday insurance to cover your trip.
1. Cancellations must be given via email to email@example.com.
2. If you wish to cancel your booking you must inform us as soon as possible.
3. If you cancel up to 8 weeks before your arrival date the deposit will be retained, and no further money will be due.
4. If you cancel within 8 weeks of your holiday the following will apply:
5. For peak times when we may be full we would endeavour to re-let all or part of the period booked we can then provide a refund minus the 30% deposit.
6. The 30% deposit is always non-refundable.
1. All bookings made after 1st December 2020 are subject to the new Covid-19 additional Terms & Conditions.
2. We strongly advise that you take out travel insurance to cover your holiday should you need to cancel due to a change in circumstances.
3. If you need to cancel your booking due to coronavirus (either yourself or a member of your party contracting the virus / having symptoms or local restrictions meaning you can not travel) we advise you to check with your travel insurance provider. We will not be offering refunds or alternative dates.
4. If we have to close due to a local lockdown in Anglesey we will offer either a refund of all money paid, a credit note for the full amount valid for 2 years or alternative dates that are mutually convenient.
5. If we are open for business no refunds or alternative dates will be given.
6. If you or any of your party develop symptoms of Covid-19 you must inform us straightaway and make arrangements to vacate the site immediately. No refunds or alternative dates will be given for loss of holiday.
7. If you or any of your party are too ill to travel home and need to isolate on site whilst seeking advice from NHS 111, all costs must be covered by yourselves for the time on site including any interruption this may cause to the next guests.